We can assist you in all matters involved in buying or selling property and are committed to making the process seamless. As lawyers, we can provide expertise over what you can expect from non-lawyer conveyancers, including an intimate knowledge of property law, possible risks and the skill of negotiation with other parties.
In general, we can:
- review your contract of sale;
- prepare a Section 32;
- communicate with other parties including banks, sellers, purchasers and their representation;
- prepare for upcoming dates;
- discharging your mortgage and satisfying your bank for sale; and
- identification verification;
- handling deposits and releases.
We can offer both paper and electronic conveyancing and are experienced in services such as PEXA.